My Ads

Nuffnang ads

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Since I knew the  way switch on my home TV , i had been attract with which encountered with horror and fantasy themed entertainment ... (like Scooby Doo ) I liked the acts and the adventurers they had and mostly unforgettable was the background screen ~ >.<
Children clothed weirdly, carried each pumpkin baskets and persuade for candies~
The dusty sheets on furniture, broken tables, chairs, windows, lamps, peeling wallpaper, gaps in the floorboards, holes in the walls, flickering lights, gloomy and foggy night with the reflection of lighting on haunted house ~Based on these descriptions were fully enough to fling oneself to the HALLOWEEN Night !!! 
Yup, Malaysia here don even have such great atmosphere like other Western countries but reasonable to making me recall back my  childhood memories is the best ever, i guess !!!   
Anyway , hope u guys enjoy yr Halloween Night !!!!




Carving jack-o’-lanterns